Sunday 8 December 2013

Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Assalamualaikum to miss ummi and my fellow friends..:)

In this week I have no lecture and tutorial. But we must answer the forum session in goals that miss ummi have given to us. In my opinion, I think a corporate culture can assist in executing in an organization by practicing and showing good an ethical bahaviors or good akhlak in company. For example,  responsibility, dicipline, respect each other among the co-workers from the bottom to top management, justice and many more. In addition, we also can follow the universalism and relativism principal such as if the company have many workers from the various race. So, we must think the suitable rules that all workers can follow it and accept. We must justice to all workers in this situation without irrespective of race. Sometimes the workers also must have a soft skill such as communication to handle a company or facing many customers. So, the customers feel are intrested to cooperation with their company and join venture. If I one of the top managers, the values that I would like to inculcate in my organization is to apply the islamic work ethics  and to create the islamic environment in the organization based on Al-Quran and As-Sunnah that Allah and Our Prophet mentioned in that. Because as we know, Islam is beautiful and the way of life. So, as a muslim, we know and we must follow the Al-Quran because Allah have said many things in Al-Quran and related to all aspects in human life..


That all from me, thank you..:) sorry if I do a mistakes..


No comments:

Post a Comment