Sunday 22 September 2013

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

BUILD A HIGHEST TOWER
In first week after I come to usim to register my new semester that is fifth semester, I have one lecture which is strategic management subject in Tuesday morning from 8to10 AM at DKF1.2 FEM. In first lecture of strategic management, my lovely lecturer, Miss Ummi has do one activity to all students. The activity is we must build one highest tower that relates to strategic management. Before finish the class, we have seen the towers that are very highest and strong. From this activity, I learn that when we want a better result and good achievement in our organization or in our daily life activity, we must think and have a good idea and good strategic planning. That’s all from me.. Thank youJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment